Terms & Conditions
- This survey promotion which offers 1 x $500 New World gift card prize to be won every month is for anyone who completes the survey hosted by Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs) in conjunction with Foodstuffs research partner The Thinking Studio (trading as Yabble)
- The “entry period” for each monthly draw commences on the 1st day of each calendar month and closes at 11.59pm on the last day of the same month. There will be a prize draw every month for as long as the survey remains open and customers are invited to participate.
- Entry into the competition will be via completion of the online survey form. A maximum of one (1) entry per month is allowed per person.
- One (1) winner will be selected by random draw at Yabble head office in Auckland, and will be contacted by the 21st day of the month following the entry period (for example winners for the prize draw period for February will be contacted by the 21st March). Winners will be contacted via the email address used to complete the survey. Winners have two weeks to respond to the email to confirm that they wish to accept the prize and to provide their delivery details. If a winner does not respond within two weeks of the email, the prize is automatically forfeited, and a second prize winner will be drawn. The same rule applies for any second or subsequent winner(s) drawn.
- Prize includes delivery to any residential address within New Zealand. Prizes are not transferrable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions.
- Entrants contact details (postal address and email address) will only be used for the purpose of this promotion and notifying them if they are a winner.
- If entrants have ‘opted in’ to be contracted for future research opportunities, these details will only be used for Foodstuffs research purposes and entrants may be contacted directly by Foodstuffs or a nominated Third Party conducting research on behalf of Foodstuffs. The Thinking Studio is an example of such a nominated Third Party.
- In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the Competition (including eligibility) the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Foodstuffs will be entered into.
- This survey is open to New Zealand residents only.
- Entrants consent to Foodstuffs’ use of their name and city for publicity and promotional purposes.
- No New World supermarket owner or employee, or any Foodstuffs employee nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any errors relating (but not limited to) computer errors, telecommunications issues etc, any loss or damage whatsoever incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and including loss caused by negligence) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or the use of any prize offered except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Foodstuffs reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without notification. Amendments to prizes will be effective from the 1st day of the next prize month period. This document was last updated 22nd June 2021.